Dimensions (H x W x D): 455x355x375mm
Capacity: 8.5/13l (wet/dry)
KV 18/1 W/D
Dimensions (H x W x D): 895x410x420mm
Capacity: 20/23l (wet/dry)
Toolkits sold separately. Please visit our accessories and consumables page for more information.
A compact range of wet and dry vacuum cleaners with no compromise on build quality or performance.
Both models use the same injection moulded, corrosion free plastic motor head fitted with our powerful, reliable twin fan bypass cooling motor – ensuring years of trouble-free service. The Aqua Prima has an injection moulded plastic canister fitted with two twin wheel castors and two shrouded wheels to give excellent manoeuvrability.
The KV 18/1 W/D offers greater capacity due to its taller 304 grade non-magnetic stainless steel canister. This is mounted on a sturdy tubular trolley fitted with large diameter wheels and castors ensuring stability over less smooth floor surfaces. The compact size and powerful performance of these models make them most suitable for commercial cleaning in schools, hotels, restaurants, offices and public houses.
- Thermal switch protection against overheating
- Efficient float ball wet shut-off
- Net filter to float cage to prevent motor damage
- Two stage dry filtration – disposable bag and cloth filter
- Extension wands and bent hose end made from non-magnetic 304 Grade Stainless Steel